macaojunex dotcom

This is the story of my life... and also about anything that comes to my mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines


Monday, June 11, 2007

Who Am I?

Hello and Good Day to all readers. This is the third blog that I made. First, I made a blog about my Gadgets and the second blog is about my Baby. I think this will be my last blogsite because it's hard to maintain 1 blog site, how much more 3 blog site. This blog site will contain happenings, events and episodes of my life. That's why I called it "This is the story of my life..."

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Junex Macalinao. My friends called me macao, in came from my family name(MACalinAO). I'm a GIS Supervisor (Systems Development section) of a certain electric utility here in Davao, Philippines. My work primarily focuses on creating GIS Applications.

Maybe you are asking why my blog site is called "macaojunex"? Well, I just want to standardize my blogsites that it will starts with macao. :)

I think this is enough for an introduction. If you want to know more about me and the story of my life? Just continue reading this blogsite... Happy reading and you may always have a good day... :)


my logo:
this logo was designed by me last 1998 while I was about to sleep. It just suddenly pop-out in my mind. As you can obviously see, it represent my nickname "macao". Just figured it out..... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...the logo is very attractive coz of it's colors. congratulations on your blogsite!

June 19, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home