macaojunex dotcom

This is the story of my life... and also about anything that comes to my mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smart BRO (Wireless Broadband)

Last saturday, my wireless internet connection was installed. Its been two years since I planned to have an internet connection at home. Unfortunately, there are no ISP available in our area. Just last year, Smart BRO is available. I was not planning to install a wireless internet connection because of some report that there could be interference in the signal or sometimes connection will be lost due to bad weather condition. I'm still hoping that someday, a wired internet connection will be available in our area.

After interviewing some Smart BRO users, with their positive feedbacks, I finally decided that I want that connection for a desperate move of just wanting to have an internet connection at home.

So since saturday, I can now updates my blogs and do my research at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home