macaojunex dotcom

This is the story of my life... and also about anything that comes to my mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines


Thursday, June 14, 2007

My boss treats us for his birthday

Happy Birthday to my Boss Jotham Millana. Me and my officemates left the office to go to Dencio's Restaurant (Eat all you can Resto) where our boss will treat us for lunch. We arrived there past 12 pm, riding in our service vehicle. Some of our officemates bring along the their service motorcycle. At the resto, I immediately went to the buffet table to get some foods because I'm really hungry. The foods I ate are: Steamed LapuLapu (Fish), Grilled Squid and Menudo. I even ordered a bottomless coke. We gave our boss


signed poster with his image


cake with our department logo in the center

I have a leftover on my plate because I can't digest all the food i took from the buffet table because my stomach is full. Good thing the resto didn't charge me for the leftover. They have a rule that states "Double Pay if there's a Leftover".

Now, I'm back in our office and feels sleepy. Normally in our lunch break, I allot 15 minutes in eating and 45 minutes of sleeping. Now I've consumed all the 1 hour for eating, that's is why I'm sleepy.

Below are some pictures taken during our lunch....

me, Joe and Sir Bholy
(entrance of the Dencios)


my fellow officemates waiting outside

me, enjoying the food

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Q. Gumia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 14, 2007 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Joseph Q. Gumia said...

Yes! I also enjoy the food and the crowd. Hope our next birthday celebrants will celebrate their birthday like this.Just kidding. May the force be with you. P.S. I just wonder how the cake taste like. :)

June 14, 2007 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was there too but didn't enjoy much of the food. But i really would like to eat a bit of the cake coz i know what it tastes like... and joe, it's very mouth watering chocolate moist cake. hehehe

June 19, 2007 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger NEOLLE said...

bai,
wa man kaya nasayang ang akong bahin?
Check pud akong blog http://neolle.i.ph.

cross link taka!
:)

June 22, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home