macaojunex dotcom

This is the story of my life... and also about anything that comes to my mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines


Thursday, July 05, 2007

Almost 3 weeks without blogging

Yeah! It's almost 3 weeks without blogging. It's been a 3 weeks of busy working outside my hometown. I don't have time for blogging. Below is the outline where am I during those weeks:

Jun 18 - Jul 01 (2 weeks): I've been to Subic, specifically in SEZC (Subic EnerZone Corporation)
to upgrade and their GIS applications that my team deployed there.

Jul 02 - Jul 05 (3 Days): I've been to Butuan, specifically in ANECO (Agusan del Norte Electric Cooperative) to assess their GIS Systems.

However, in my next blog posts, you may able to know the details of what really happen on those days.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home